Teach English in Indonesia
CITY: Jakarta, Indonesia
START DATE: Year round
SALARY: 15 – 17 million Rupiah (approx 1,700 – 1,900 USD) per month
Wall Street Institute is the leading language provider for adult students globally, with a dominant presence in Indonesia. Our innovative Wall Street Institute Method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches to provide the most effective English language education available for adults. Students listen, read, write, speak, and practice English under the tutelage of native English speaking teachers.
Wall Street Institute is looking for experienced, outgoing English teachers who can inspire our adult students to learn while ensuring they have a great time doing so.
Class sizes are kept small, to an average of 3 students per class, which helps ensure real progress is made by all and allows for easy classroom management.
Lessons are made up of a variety of teaching materials and are designed to be engaging and communicative. Teachers guide students through both controlled practice and authentic conversation activities. All the lesson materials are already in place, so minimal lesson planning is required.
Teachers also run sessions with more of a social focus, designed to further give students the opportunity to use their language in a natural setting, while having fun at the same time. Topics are limited only by your imagination and can be anything from baking cookies to speed dating.
You will not only be teaching, but also developing your own skill sets and competencies. Teacher training and support is central to our company culture and through workshops, seminars and class observations you will be constantly expanding the teaching methods at your disposal. Time is devoted to idea and experience sharing so you always have fresh ideas to work with.
• Teach a variety of English classes to a range of abilities
• Use your creative skills to develop social clubs and other events
• Ensure students learn in a engaging manner
• Excellent salary: 15 – 17 million Rupiah (approx 1,700 – 1,900 USD) per month
• 16 days holidays + 15 days public holidays
• Flight allowance up to 1,100 USD (paid after 12 months)
• Contract completion bonus equal to 1 months’ salary
• Legal work visa provided
• On-going training and professional development
• Airport pick up
• 5 days free hotel at beginning of contract
• Full medical insurance
• Mobile phone credit for one week’s use
• Assistance finding accommodation
• Indonesian classes
• Career development opportunities worldwide
• Bachelor’s degree in an English related subject (Education , TEFL, Linguistics or Literature)
• TEFL certificate
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
• Outgoing, social personality
Please send the following to Mark at WSI@GoldStarTeachers.com:
• Covering letter
• CV / Resume
• Passport scan copy
• Degree & TEFL certificates
• A head and shoulders photo
• Quote reference # WSIDE12M in the email subject