Teach English in Ethiopia
CITY: Addis Ababa
START DATE: Ongloing 2012/2013 school year
SALARY: Salary for Comfortable Lifestyle in Country
The Gibson Schools System in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia seeks professional and qualified teachers, editors, and administrators for the 2012/2013 school year for all levels from kindergarten to preparatory college. Our school system includes nine Gibson Youth Academy and Gibson Preparatory College divisions in the capital city of Addis, Ababa, Ethiopia. We currently serve over 6,000 students of all ages. A staff of about 1000 people work to develop Ethiopian students into strong, independent and hardworking future leaders.
Positions Available: English Specialist Editor, French Language Program Coordinator, Kindergarten Spoken English Teachers, Art Teachers, High School and College level English and SAT / TOEFL teachers, Educational Leaders/Administrators, Guidance Counselors, College Placement Expert, and Executive Office Manager
*A well structured and stable school system
*Housing and Maid Service Provided
*Highly Qualified and Supportive Administration
*A school structure that expected well behaved and excellent students
*Safe and Interesting Country and Culture
*Development and Service Opportunities
*Salary for Comfortable Lifestyle in Country
* The ability to contribute to building a nation from the roots, the young people.
*Bachelor of Education Degree (BED) or related degree –Specialization in English
*At least one year of teaching experience for teaching positions
* Editors, Guidance Counselors, and Administrators should have ample experience and be experts in these areas. These positions also require long term contract commitments.
*Professional and Dedicated Approach
*Professional and Conservative Professional Demeanor, Appearance, Hairstyle, and Dress
* Must have objective to work as an educator, not a missionary or other unrelated objectives
1) Photos, cv(resume), and letter of interest are submitted by email.
2) Applicant calls a GSS representative for a phone interview
3) A contract is offered
4) If accepted, the contract is mailed to GSS with verified copies of all educational and support documents.
5) A letter of support for the business visa is sent to the newly hired team member and an arrival date is set.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Fact Sheet
to receive our Fact Sheet that provides full information.