Teach English in China
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY: Annual: 160,000RMB~250,000RMB
Everintelling Consulting Ltd. (www.everintelling.com) is a Toronto-based executive search company. We focused on providing global talents search service for China’s clients. One of my clients, a rapid-growing children English training school, is now hiring foreign teachers from U.S and Canada.
The school provides an after-school English program for children from 2-12 years old. Different from other English school, teachers here will teach Reading, Math, Science and Social Studies through its K-6 program which is on level with American school systems. Its elementary English program uses award-winning McGraw-Hill textbooks, materials and lesson plans for an authentic and challenging academic environment.
Foreign teachers have the opportunity to learn about the history of China and study the Chinese by professional Chinese teachers for free! The school will also arrange a Chinese teaching assistant for each class to assist foreign teachers better communicate with children.
Currently, there are over 100 foreign teachers from U.S and Canada now teaching in this school. You will have chances to have direct video chat with interviewers in the school via Skype to know more about the opportunity.
• Position: full-time
• Number of foreign teachers required: over 200
• Location: Beijing and many other cities around China.
• Contract duration: 1 year
• Number of Students in Class: 10 to 20
• Start Date: Year round
• 25 hours/week at most (regularly 12~20hours/week)
• Office Hours: 6 to 10 hours/week
• Work 5 days per week (including weekends) with 2 days off during the week.
Compensation and benefit
• Base Salary
– 7,000 RMB~100,00RMB
– In addition to base salary, teachers will be paid for teaching hours from 35 RMB/hour ~80 RMB/hour (depending on teachers’ qualification)
– Foreign teachers need to pay tax, but at an extremely low rate: only 4%!
– Round trip airfare reimbursed up to 10,000RMB upon completion of contract term
• Monthly housing allowance
– Free accommodation provided for up to 15weeks on arrival in China
• Health Insurance
– local medical insurance provided
– 11 Chinese national holidays;
– Paid vacation: 5 days (Z visa), 3 days (F visa)
– long vacations: May(normally 7 days ), October(normally 7 days ) and Chinese spring festival( 7~16 days )
• Some useful background information for your reference
In Beijing, the most advanced city in China, a job with 100,000RMB annual pre-tax income is regarded as a high-income position. If you do not have to buy an apartment in Beijing , you will definitely save much here.
Opportunities for Advancement
• After first year, there are opportunities to take positions in teacher management, adult teaching, training, recruiting, marketing, multi-media design and curriculum development.
• Required Nationality: American or Canadian
• Bachelor’s is a must
• Certification: TESOL/CELTA/TEFL/TESL Certification required
• Native English speaker is a must
• Teaching experience Preferred but Not Required
• No teacher certification required
To apply the job, please send the following:
• Recent photo
• Degree (scan)
• Certification (scan)
• Passport photo page (Scan)
Skype ID: ouyanghui2011