Teach English in Saudi Arabia
START DATE: Urgent positions
SALARY: $3000 – $3600
West Midland Education Services is currently recruiting Female ESOL instructor for urgent positions in Saudi Arabia.
• Salary for A degree (BSc, BA) in Applied Linguistics or any field and TESOL, TEFL or CELTA holder = $2660 – $3000.
• Salary for Main Applied Linguistics and TESOL or TEFL holder = $3000 – $3600.
• Contract duration is12 Months.
• One month fully paid annual leave.
• Fully paid public holidays.
• Fully furnished accommodation.
• Comprehensive Health Insurance
• Transportation to and from work site.
• Annual leave flight tickets.
The ideal candidate should have one or a combination of the following:
• A degree (BSc, BA) in applied linguistics, Main Applied Linguistics or any field and TESOL, TEFL or CELTA.
• Must be native speakers (USA-UK-SOUTH AFRICA-NEZELAND-AUSTRILIA-CANADA)
Qualified applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be contacted via email to schedule an interview.