Teach English in Japan
CITY: Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, Shizuoka, and Aichi
START DATE: Fall 2013 term
SALARY: 275,000 yen per month or more
We have been providing conversation-based practical English lessons since 1983 and hire over 320 instructors every year.
We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated to teach at a Japanese university. Those who are interested in a rewarding overseas experience and enhancing their teaching skills should apply for this unique opportunity.
– SPRING TERM — April / May to July (approx. 3 to 4 months)
– FALL TERM — September to December / January (approx. 3 to 5 months)
LOCATION; Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, Shizuoka, and Aichi
– 275,000 yen per month or more
– HOUSING is provided. We will arrange a fully-furnished single apartment with a rental fee of 81,000 yen per month (utilities and maintenance fees included).
– FLIGHT REIMBURSEMENT is offered up to 1200 USD for those coming from overseas for Westgate.
– WORKING VISA SPONSORSHIP is offered.
– Contract is RENEWABLE.
– Master’s degree or higher
– Total 3 years or more (or at least 6 or more terms/semesters) experience in teaching university/community college accredited courses (all subjects).
– Native speaker of English with a passport from one of the following English-speaking countries; USA, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Ireland, or New Zealand.
– Bachelor’s or higher degree and one of the following:
a) 500+ hours of actual EFL/ESL classroom teaching experience along with EFL/ESL teaching certificate and/or elementary/primary/secondary teaching credentials/qualifications
b) 1000+ hours of actual EFL/ESL classroom teaching experience in lieu of teaching certificates or credentials/qualifications
* No Japanese language ability is required.
Contact Name: Westgate Corporation
Contact Email: Westgate_recruiter@westgate.co.jp