Teach English in UAE
SALARY: Salary 22,000 AED monthly
40-hour work-week including day and/or evening shifts. Duties include but are not limited to: course preparation, lesson planning, instructional prep and admin duties. A high use of English Language software and multimedia programs will be involved and therefore mastery of the computer is essential.
Contract period: 2 years
Housing allotment provided
Travel: Incoming and outgoing flight ticket to home of record.
Medical: Local medical insurance plus travel insurance.
Put ESL Instructor or LEAD ESL Instructor in subject line, and include ONLY the following information in bullet form in the body of the email:
1. Position applying for
3. Date of birth
4. Place of birth
5. Educational background
6. Any additional educational certificates
7. Length of educational work experience
1. Bachelor’s or higher
2. Native American English speaker (Born in USA or Canada)
3. ESL teaching certificate (CELTA preferable) and at least 2 years teaching experience.
4. IELTS Exam Preparation experience is a plus.
5. Applicants with certification in teaching IELTS Preparation Courses and/or several years experience in this area will be given priority.
Send your resume, passport copy, TEFL/CELTA certificate copy and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org