Teach English in Thailand
CITY: * Chaiyaphum: * Buriram
START DATE: October 2012
SALARY: • 33,000 baht (CEP) and 35,000 baht (ICEP) salary per month plus 500 baht per hour over 100 teaching hours/monthly.
• 10 month (CEP) and 11 month (ICEP) academic year contract that can be extended for additional years and additional benefits.
* CEP: 10 month contract with March/April as unpaid leave.
* ICEP: 11 month contract with April as unpaid leave.
*No reduced pay due to school holidays or reduced teaching hours
• Monthly supplemental attendance bonus of 750 baht per month.
• End of Contract bonus up to 30,000 baht.
• Guaranteed yearly 3% cost of living pay increase minimum.
• BUPA medical insurance paid.
• BUPA dental insurance paid.
• 1-2 weeks paid vacation (additional week for additional years of employment up to 4 weeks).
• All Thai government holidays off with pay (13-15 days annually)
* These are mandatory government holidays in addition to the paid vacation.
• 2-4 Paid personal/sick days (unused personal days reimbursed at 500 baht per day at end of contract).
• Assistance in obtaining a Non-B visa (Teacher must provide proper documentation-Original degree/TEFL).
• Visa extension, work permit, and teacher’s license paid by BFITS.
• Required “Thai Culture Course” for Work Permit/Visa paid by company.
• Assistance (if needed) in locating housing.
• Airport pickup. (if needed)
• Yearly professional development training provided for free during school breaks. Topics of training based on teacher requests and needs.
• Western Management.
• Teaching hours range from 20-25 a week.
• Class sizes range from 35-45 students per class with dedicated, air conditioned classrooms provided in some schools.
• School hours are approximately 08.00-15.30 Monday to Friday.
• Curriculum and lesson plans are already developed and provided to teacher.
• All teaching materials are supplied by BFITS (student books, worksheets, lesson plans, flash cards).
• Teach assigned subjects to assigned classes as per schedule provided.
• Adapt and deliver pre-written lessons from course teacher book provided by BFITS.
• Modify and adapt lessons to meet the needs of your class.
• Maintain weekly office hours.
• Maintain student grading/assessment using company online Learning Management System.
• Attend office meetings or professional development held during office hours (if/when needed).
• Native English Speaker (Passport and Degree from USA, Canada, UK, Australia).
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• TEFL/TESOL Certification.
• Police Clearance.
• Basic Office/IT Skills.