Teach English in Saudi Arabia
START DATE: Interview processes starting from 18th March, 2013
SALARY: An attractive tax free salary up to US $8000/month
It will be a contract position with our client Saudi Aramco through Al-Falak.
The successful candidates would be given immediate offers on the spot.
An attractive tax free salary up to US $ 8000 per month could be offered to the successful candidates depending upon their education, experience, skills and present earnings.
—Following benefits would also be provided apart from monthly cash salary—
* Forty two (42) days paid vacation with air tickets per year.
* Employee can go on 14 days paid vacation with Company provided air tickets after every 4 months.
* Company provided Health Insurance
* End of Service Award
* Employment visa and all related cost
* Air Freight of 70 KG and 10 KG access baggage could be claimed from the Company
* One year renewable contract with annual increments up to 10%
One of the following Educational Qualifications:
* BA (preferably a Master’s degree) in TEFL/TESL
* BA (preferably a Master’s degree) in English, Applied Linguistics or modern languages with a teaching certificate in CELTA/DELTA
* BA (preferably a Master’s degree) in a non-related English field of study but only if it is supported by a teaching English certificate such as CELTA, DELETA, TESL or TEFL and relevant full-time English teaching experience.
Minimum of 4 years full-time teaching English
Computer literacy is desirable
We need to have your updated resume in MS Word format and response to the following queries:
1. Date of Birth
3. Gender (Male/Female)
4. Present total salary/month in US Dollars
5. Expected total salary/month in US Dollars
6. Highest Education Degree
7. Specialized in
8. Total Years of Teaching Experience
9. Current Employer
10. Current Work Location
11. Preferred Location For Interview (Dallas or Los Angeles, California)
Email – email@example.com
If you are available and interested for this position then please confirm that you would be available for a personal interview in Dallas or Los Angeles from March ,18 2013 to March 31, 2013.
The travelling expenses would be reimbursed if your are selected for a personal interview.
Your immediate response in this regard would highly be appreciated.