Teach English in Saudi Arabia
CITY: Jeddah, Rabeigh
START DATE: January, 2013
Skyline Global Solutions: We are only looking for candidates currently in Saudi Arabia.
Applicants must be currently living in Saudi Arabia, and will be available immediately. Native Englsih speakers may apply.
Duration: Monthly – 1 year contracts.
Location: Jeddah, Rabeigh, Saudi Arabia
Availability: January 2013
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons and workshops for groups and individuals;
• Designing and producing teaching materials and adapting existing materials;
• Carrying out assessments of students’ needs;
• Planning schemes of work;
• Assessing students’ progress;
• Keeping records;
• Attending team meetings;
• Attending and contributing to training sessions;
• Advising colleagues;
• Preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises;
• Helping to draft and review institutional policies relating to the education of students
• Engaging in continuous professional development (CPD);
• Bachelors’ Degree & TESL/TEFL/CELTA certificate -or-
• 1-2 years of teaching experience
• Hardworking, dynamic and computer literate.
• Native English speakers only
• Male candidates only
Please review the requirements and to apply your resume/C.V in word format to positions (at)
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org