TEFL Trainers required for TEFL Heaven Programs
Echo English is looking for motivated, intelligent and reliable TEFL trainers to train student teachers on our TEFL Heaven program. Training takes place on/near a paradise beach or paradise island.
The job lasts a calendar month between 17th September 2012 and 17th October 2012.
During the month your main roles will include leading the training sessions Monday to Friday, observing trainees’ lessons and providing the trainees with constructive feedback and marking assignments. There will also be assistant TEFL trainers who will work alongside you. The position is fully supported.
– Experience in a leadership role
– 35,000 THB for the month
– Full accommodation provided (sharing with other staff) on a resort paradise location
– Opportunity to enjoy a beautiful resort and to make new friends
We prefer the right candidate to have:
– A TEFL Certificate
– Experience teaching English in Thailand across a range of ages.
– Some experience teaching adults in any setting
– Someone with strong communication skills and confidence
– Someone who is well organised.
Prior experience in TEFL training is an advantage. You also must be reliable, friendly and enthusiastic.
Visit this website to read about the program: www.experienceteachingabroad.com
For further information and to apply please send your CV and a recent smiley picture to email@example.com