Teach English in Hong Kong
CITY: North Point, Yau Ma Tei and Tokwawan
START DATE: July, 2013
SALARY: HK$204,000 per year
Ready To Learn Hong Kong is a British owned English language centre that has been providing English instruction to thousands of students for 18 years. As a well established and registered centre we have language schools in North Point, Yau Ma Tei and Tokwawan.
We are now rapidly expanding our Hong Kong operations and wish to recruit talented individuals to teach English to children aged 3-18 years old.
Ready To Learn is the ideal language school for new graduates as we train you to use our system; all the materials are provided.
• Working hours: 30 per week (we are open 9 – 7pm including weekends)
• Return fare paid if returning to home country (not more than $6000)
after 1 year contract
• Temporary accommodation in cash provided for the 1st month (not more than $6000), pay at the 4th month of the contract
• Salary: HK$204,000 per year (inclusive of housing allowance)
• Tax payable (annual payment) approximately HK$5500
• HK MPF is not paid by the overseas employee during the first year
• Holidays: 14 days annual leave
f you are interested, we are prepared to sponsor you for a work visa, but to satisfy HK Immigration you must:
• have a Bachelors degree
• have some teaching experience with references (private acceptable)
• hold a TEFL (or other EFL certificate) is useful
In addition, RTL requires you to be:
• A Native Speaker of English
• Love working with children and teenagers
• Be prepared and motivated to follow a set syllabus
• To sign a 12 month renewable contract
We want to hire at least 3 individuals immediately who can start work from July 2013, so please send your CV & details of your availability.