Teach English in China
CITY: Shanghai, Beijing
START DATE: Positions available every month year round
SALARY: RMB11,000 – RMB15,000+.monthly salary
Our schools offer qualified and experienced EFL teachers a challenging and rewarding experience. The position offers a very competitive salary, paid holidays and excellent professional development opportunities. The school offers a great deal in teacher support, from arrival through to additional advanced training.
The teaching is usually in quite small classes (1 – 4 students) and teachers teach all levels of adults. The teaching may also involve hosting English Corner and some business or exam preparation classes.
Salary and Benefits depend on qualifications and experience.
RMB11,000 – RMB15,000+.monthly salary.
1 x week training.
Welfare and academic support.
TEFL Certificate (CELTA/Trinity Cert TESOL or equivalent)
2 years Post Graduate English language teaching experience
Native English speaker (born and brought up in a native English speaking country)
To apply please e-mail the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (NB. Only suitable applications will be responded to):
• Full CV/resume with recent photo
• Names and e-mail addresses of 2 referees (ex employers and teaching related if possible. A teacher trainer from your TEFL course would also be acceptable as one of the referees)
• Copy of your passport (if you are concerned about identity theft please feel free to blank out the non-relevant information. We just need the picture, name, date of birth and place of birth)
• Copy of your degree certificate
• Copy of your TEFL certificate (please include the course report) or teaching certificate (BA/MA Education or PGCE etc).
NB. Please keep file size to a minimum.