Teach English in Japan
CITY: Yukuhashi-city, Fukuoka, Japan (Kyushu Island)
START DATE: April 1st, 2014
SALARY: 3,000,000 JPY /year (including 120,000JPY bonus)
The positions will begin in April 1st, 2014.
We are looking for native-speaking English teachers with bachelor degree, passionate and professional, who enjoy the challenges presented when teaching young children. We offer position for teaching at an International School Kindergarten located in Yukuhashi-city, Fukuoka, Japan (Kyushu Island).
Starting date: April 1st, 2014.
What: Full-Time Native English Teacher with bachelor degree to teach children 4 to 12 years old.
Accommodation available with furniture, and working visa sponsorship available.
Work hours : 30 hours/ week.
Contract: 12 months (one-year renewable contract)
Compensation: 3,000,000 JPY /year (including 120,000JPY bonus)
Health insurance: National health insurance
bachelor degree, passionate and professional, who enjoy the challenges presented when teaching young children.
1. A cover letter explaining why you are specifically interested in this position, why do you think you are a great teacher and when you are available.
2. A complete resume.
3. A copy of your degree, teaching certifications, etc.
4. A current photo, passport quality.
5. A copy of the information page of your valid passport.
6. A contact telephone number other than a cell phone (such as a home or office phone number)
7. An e-mail address.
8. At least two (2) references with contact phone numbers.
Please send your documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Qualified candidates are given highest priority. Interested applicants should e-mail their application to the address above. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we can only contact candidates who have submitted complete applications, and we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.