Teach English in Indonesia
CITY: Sentul City, Bogor, West Java
START DATE: July 2013
SALARY: Salary starts from Rp. 12.000.000 per month
BPK Penabur Sentul City National Plus School is seeking Male/Female native English teaching professionals to provide quality English lessons to our school in Indonesia. Our school ranges from Kindergarten up to Junior High School and is expanding fast. We are situated in a beautiful area in Sentul City, 60 km south Jakarta. The school is surrounded by mountains, which provides beautiful views for our teachers and pupils. We are a Christian Bilingual School and our main focus is learning and practicing English on a daily basis.
1) Your English classes could range from Kindergarten to Junior High (3yrs – 14yrs).
2) Administrative Duties including record keeping and report writing.
3) Participation in program activities (training, orientation, workshops, testing and placement etc,). 4) Participation in meetings (with parents, faculty, students) Keep office hours to advise/counsel students who may need extra help.
5) You may also be required to serve on committees and participate in on-an off-site activities and events. 6) School hours: 7.15am – 3.15pm Monday-Friday (You will be required to work some Saturdays for parent’s day, teacher training, placement tests, teacher development)
• Salary starts from Rp. 12.000.000 per month and you must pay Tax by yourself.
• Assistance with finding a house or kost (1 bedroom flat).
• Transport to and from work provided
• Health insurance
• Working Visa provided
• Paid holiday + public holidays
• 1 year renewable contract
• Christmas bonus
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA: To apply for the positions you MUST meet the school’s following requirements:
1) Native English speaker, with a passport from a primarily English speaking country
2) Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university. In some cases other qualifications will be considered, depending on the nature and extent of experience.
3) 120hr TEFL qualification or CELTA with teaching practicum (no online courses are accepted, or those less than 120hrs)
4) 2 years experience teaching children in a classroom setting (paid positions)
5) Strong computer skills with experience in using technology in classroom
6) Creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning
7) Sensitive to cultural differences, and able to adapt to a way of life requiring understanding, conformity and flexibility
8) Single or married applicants may apply 9) Ideally, the candidate will already be living in Indonesia. (Other applicants who are living outside the country will be considered if he/she has fully met the requirements)
TO APPLY PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO firstname.lastname@example.org
WE WILL NOT CONSIDER OR REPLY TO ANY APPLICATIONS IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ESSENTIAL CRITERIA LISTED ABOVE SO PLEASE ENSURE YOU MATCH THE DETAILED REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING