Teach English in Saudi Arabia
CITY: Riyadh and Rabigh (near Jeddah).
START DATE: January, 2013
SALARY: US$ 57,000 – US$ 63,000
Laureate International Universities is the world’s largest global education provider with 740,000 students in nearly 70 institutions across 29 countries. LVSA has been operating in Saudi Arabia for the past 3 years with over 100 employees with two institutions in Riyadh and Rabigh (near Jeddah). We are currently looking for instructors to build our growing team in the Middle East.
As part of the Laureate Global Network, Laureate Vocational Saudi Arabia (LVSA) is seeking MALE English Language Instructors for their well-established vocational institutes.
Our institutes offer a two-year technical diploma program to Saudi males between the ages of 18-23. The first year program or Foundation Program entails the delivery of an Intensive English program as well as preparatory courses in Life and Study Skills, IT and Mathematics.
The appointment is for an initial period of one year with the possibility of extension.
Salary ranges from 57,000USD to 63,000USD total annual package and includes:
Class A health insurance,
30 days vacation,
air ticket from home country & return ticket upon completion of contract,
annual vacation tickets,
visa expenses reimbursed,
subsidized professional development opportunities within the Laureate network in the form of a 70% tuition reduction towards a part-time Master’s or Ph.D. Degree on selected on-line degree programs.
Required Skills and qualifications:
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree required (related to English preferred)
• CELTA, Trinity, or other equivalent EFL qualification
• 3-5 years’ experience teaching secondary or higher level students
• Prior teaching experience in Saudi Arabia or the GCC is plus
• Possess a strong knowledge of English (native speaker from USA, UK, South Africa, Australia) and teaching techniques
• Highly organized and dependable
• Excellent computer aptitude, proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both in written and oral English
• Experience using interactive whiteboards in the classroom preferred
• Strong collaborative skills, high energy, excellent follow-up skills, and highly effective relationship building skills
• Proven ability to work in a culturally diverse context
To submit an application please send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org