Teach English in China
START DATE: Sept 1st,2013— June 30th, 2014)
1.visa / resident permit
2. Free housing and free meals (Mon–Fri)
3. Almost one month paid holidays
4. Flight allowance
5. Travel allowance
6. Medical Insurance
7. One month salary if contract renewed for the next school year.
1. Native-speakers of the English language from UK, CAN, USA, AUS, New Zealand etc.
2. CV, Photocopy of university degree or teacher’s certificates, Photocopy of passport (Information page) and copy of passport photos
3. Bachelor Degree or higher, two years of teaching experience.
4. Accredited teachers with educational major are highly preferred.
1. Resume/CV with current detailed contact information such as Skype/phone number etc.
2. Copy of diploma and/or teaching certification (if available).
3. Copy of completed physical check report.
4. Copy of passport picture page.
5. Reference letter (or 2 reference contact details on CV).
6. Recent personal photo£¨like the one used for passport£©.