Teach English in Myanmar
START DATE: early/mid-January 2013
SALARY: 2120 – 2448 USD per month
Your role will involve planning, designing and delivering appropriate programmes to trainers from basic and higher education sectors. You will also be responsible for the line management and development of up to six selected British Council ELT trainers. In addition you will also be instrumental in designing and delivering the British Council English internal INSETT programme.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to lead on programme planning and course development as well as to broaden your skills in line management and project management.
The post is contracted for 1 year and will begin early/mid-January 2013. The deadline for applications is 18 December 2012.
• a high proficiency in English
• an undergraduate (university) degree
• an internationally recognised diploma level – qualification i.e. Cambridge DELTA/ Trinity DipTESOL or PGCE in a relevant subject
• at least 5 years of relevant teaching experience of which 2 years of experience should have been gained from teacher training
• meet the other requirements as specified in the role profile
For details and to apply, please see our website at https://jobs.britishcouncil.org. Any enquiries about the posts can be sent to the East Asia Teacher Recruitment team based in Singapore at EAteacher.Recruitment@britishcouncil.org.sg by the relevant deadline.