Teach English in Malaysia
START DATE: There are 4 start dates available: 1 October 2012 29 October 2012 3 December 2012 21 January 2013
SALARY: A monthly gross salary ranges from MYR 7,695 to MYR 9,996 (starting point on scale depends on your qualification and experience)
– Professional development and support provided through local Project Managers
– Flights, relocation and settling-in expenses
– Transportation between schools
– Comprehensive health insurance
– You should be between 27 and 63 years old (this is a requirement set by the MoE specifically for this post).
– You should have a high proficiency in English.
– You should have an undergraduate/university degree.
– You should also have an internationally recognised TEFL certificate (Cambridge CELTA/Trinity CertTESOL).
– You should also have at least 2 years of full-time relevant experience post certificate particularly in the age group 7 to 12 years old.