Teach English in Worldwide
Interactive English Teachers for various international contracts
We are seeking independent, innovative Teachers to work abroad on an exciting new 2-year education programme for teenage students called SALES SCHOOL System. The aim of the programme is the delivery of English and Business Skills to students in a very practical way. This particular role will be concerned with the English teaching element of the programme as well as helping to lead the group in personal development activities.
SALES SCHOOL System has been developed in the Czech Republic and we are now developing partnerships with international organisations to implement the programme into other countries. Successful applicants must be prepared to spend 2 months training in our specific education methodology in the Czech Republic, prior to beginning their contracts overseas.
Potential placement countries include the Gulf Region / Middle East, South America, North Africa and Asia.
• Opportunity to work and travel abroad
• Opportunity to be part of a fast developing education programme
• Paid training period prior to commencement of course
• Two year contract, with opportunity for extension
• Opportunity to shape and implement a new form of education
• Work within a small team of like-minded individuals
• Friendly and supportive environment
• Support and supervision, both remote and on-site
• 3rd level qualification in Education and/or fully qualified to Teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL/CELTA/TESOL certified)
• Minimum 1 year experience teaching English to groups
• Experience teaching teenagers is preferred but not essential
• Native English speaker (or equivalent level of fluency)
• Independent person interested in spending 2 years working abroad
• Creative, innovative person who enjoys using their initiative
• Enthusiastic and motivated to work with young people
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Reliability and ability to solve problems
Interested candidates should submit their CV in English to Jacinta.email@example.com