Teach English in Korea
CITY: Seoul, Central Seoul, and Gyeonggido
START DATE: ASAP-February 2013.
SALARY: 2.4-2.9 million won per month
Number of positions: 12
Work: Monday-Friday (no weekends)
Schedules: Both am (morning/afternoon) and pm (afternoon/evening) are available
Class length: 40 minutes
Number of students per class: 12
Housing: Single housing provided (Couple housing will be provided for couples)
Airfare: Provided (prepaid in advance)
Pension: Pension payments matched by the school
Vacation: 2 weeks per year
Severance bonus: One month salary bonus at the end of the contract
Health: Health insurance is shared between the school and the teacher
Contract length: 1 year (renewable)
* Excellent, well-established programs
* Great locations in Seoul and Gyeonggido
* No weekends
* Free single housing (couple housing is available for couples)
* Free airfare provided in advance
* One month salary bonus at the end of the contract
* Medical (50% shared with school/instructor) and pension benefits
* 2 weeks paid vacation in addition to all public holidays
* You must have a Bachelor’s degree (any discipline) from an accredited university.
* You must not have a criminal record.
* Experience is not necessary to apply but it is an asset.