-An attendance bonus to be paid at the end of each term plus a performance related bonus on the completion of a one year contract
– Visa renewal, teaching permit, work permit, provided at the company’s expense, after probation
– Basic health insurance
– On-going training
– Curriculum, lesson plans and materials for each lesson
– A Thai team teacher assigned to each foreign teacher
– 3 days free lodging upon arrival for overseas applicants plus transportation to Lopburi
– Assistance in securing an apartment
– Official and school holidays, approximately 30 days per annum
– An early finish as the average working day is 8am – 4pm (with an hour lunch).
We are looking for young, energetic candidates whose native language is English.
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree. In addition, we prefer TEFL/TESOL or some other equivalent qualifications, teaching experience will be beneficial.
Applicants from in and outside of Thailand are welcome to apply.
The salary goes up to net Baht 35,000 after completing a 2-month probation.
To apply please, send your CV along with a scan of your passport, scans of your degrees and certificates and any references you may have. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, please visit our website or contact us at:
(66-9) 0086 4608 – Bob Urron, Director of Studies (Lopburi)