Teach English in Myanmar
START DATE: ASAP
Short-term Grade 5 classroom teacher (all subjects): This is a substitute position for a teacher on sabbatical leave. The position begins June 20 and ends August 1. During this period, the teacher will assume all classroom duties and extracurricular duties for the teacher on leave.
1. Native English speaker (preferred; we’ll consider non-native speakers who are fluent)
2. BA or BS degree (specialization in early childhood education preferred)
3. Montessori teaching certificate (preferred)
4. Minimum of three years worth of consecutive f/t teaching in a preschool or KG program
5. Very positive outlook on life and service-minded individual (prefer returned Peace Corps volunteers but will consider any teacher with an outlook that fits in with our community)
6. Preference to those who are able to begin immediately!
7. Native English speaker with North American accent
.8 BA or BS degree (specialization in education preferred)
9. Teaching certificate (elementary preferred but will consider those with secondary certificates or TEFL certificates)
10. Must be in the region or able to arrive in Mandalay at one’s own expense in time for the June 20 start date
11. Very positive outlook on life and service-minded individual (prefer returned Peace Corps volunteers but will consider any teacher with an outlook that fits in with our community)
Contact Name: Dr. Gary Robson (principal)