Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
• Carry out the curriculum activities within the parameters of teaching procedures and strategies.
• Implement the prepared lesson plan of all the curriculum activities
• Attend regular meetings to discuss, brainstorm, clarify agree on, resolve and inform on curriculum-related matters
• Record student’s developmental profiles
• Participate in the organization and Centre’s organized activities
• Deal with class administration e.g. Ensuring official memos to students be disseminated, ensuring proper use of class attendance,
• Perform other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
• Deliver lesson plans by using a variety of techniques, including lectures, projects, exhibits, and field trips, drawing on the school system’s resources for additional academic assistance.
• Monitors, assists, corrects, and grades student results by utilising the Centres assignments and tests for in-school preparation and homework
• Maintain safe, secure, and healthy educational environment by establishing, following, and enforcing the Centres standards and procedures
Our Company Offers:
• Full-in-house academic support
• Flights, accommodation and food allowance
• Utility bills, all visa costs, health insurance,
• Candidates must be native speaker from Australia, US, UK, Ireland, Canada or New Zealand
• Hold a College/University Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• Hold a certificate in TEFOL
• Minimum 3 years teaching experience. Preferably Early Learning Experience
Interested Candidates should submit a completed resume, and cover letter to:
Name: Michael Kehoe