1. Competitive salary starting at 250,000yen per month
2. Completion bonus upon satisfactory completion of a 2-year contract
3. About 4 weeks of fixed, paid vacation per year
4. Fully furnished accommodation (private, not shared) with all the rental set-up fees by the school
5. Visa sponsorship
In-class teaching hours: 24~30 / week
Teaching children to adults. Ample opportunities to also learn from a variety of age groups.
Freedom to create own supplement materials to complement textbooks and curricula used in class, if teacher so wishes
Some administrative and PR work
1 University degree (Education degrees preferred)
2. Native English speaker
3 Teaching experience preferred
4. Happy, energetic, enthusiastic, confident person with a great sense of humour
5. Fantastic people skills: Big, ready smiles, approachable and good at problem-solving
6. Must love children and enjoys the challenge of teaching children & adults in a variety of settings
7. Strong work ethics: Industrious, conscientious, mature, loyal, honest, nurturing and responsible with an abundance of initiative and creative energy.
Passionate about making a positive impact in & out of the classroom and imparting solid values to students.
8. Must enjoy living and working independently in a multi-cultural environment
9. Preference for living in a smaller city (pop. 300,000), being closer to nature and all the things it has to offer!
Email: FRIENDS ENGLISH SCHOOL firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your
(1) cover letter
(2) updated resume
(3) university degree
(4) photo (no more than 6 months old)