Teach English in Thailand
CITY: Northern Thailand
START DATE: 2nd of May, 2013
SALARY: Monthly Salary of 32,000-34,500 THB (~$1,040 – $1,125 USD)
Whether it’s the delicious street food, heavenly beaches, vibrant cities, or the welcoming people that initially draw you to Thailand, you’ll immediately be captivated by all that the “Land of Smiles” has to offer while teaching abroad in Thailand. Spend your weekends away from the classroom amongst the tall golden stupas of the Buddhist temples, trekking in the hills of Northern Thailand, or relaxing on beaches that can only be described as paradise.
Greenheart Travel’s Teach in Thailand program has full support from the the Ministry of Education of Thailand, ensuring your program is the most comprehensive and highest quality program available in Thailand. The program costs are low and we provide a generous monthly salary and housing allowance that allows you to save money as you travel around beautiful Southeast Asia.
One Semester (5 month) Contracts:
• The Teach Thailand program has two start dates: May and October
Orientation: May 2, 2013
Contract Dates: May 12 – to Late September
Application Deadline: March 15
• Only one semester minimum contract, with option to extend
• Monthly Salary of 32,000-34,500 THB (~$1,040 – $1,125 USD)
• Transportation and Housing Allowance included in salary
• Flight Stipend/Contract Completion Bonus of 10,000 THB per semester
• Contract re-signing bonus of 7,500 THB per semester
• Accident Insurance
• Comprehensive week-long orientation at the beach!
• Native English speaker
• BA/BS degree in any field
• Age 20-55
• Citizen of US, CA, UK, Ireland, AU, NZ, or S. Africa
• Teaching experience or TEFL certification is a plus
• Get all of your questions answered on our FAQs page!
Learn more about the program here: http://www.cci-exchange.com/teach-in-thailand.aspx
For more information and to apply for the English Program in Thailand, contact Sara Dorsey at: