Teach English in Thailand
CITY: Lak Hok, Mueang Pathum Thani, Pathum Thani
START DATE: Immediately
SALARY: Competitive salary
Supervision and evaluation of teaching staff; design and implement the educational program; prepare and implement personnel and school discipline policies that provide safety and an effective learning environment for all students, teachers and staff, organize and direct the accreditation process, establish an assessment system that provides reliable and valid information on student learning. This will involve collecting feedback from key constituent groups, parents, students, teachers, staff.
• Male or Female, age above 35 years old.
• At least Master Degree in Education or any related field.
• Have experiences in management bilingual or international school and curriculum is preferred.
• Good knowledge of biculturalism, hands-on communicator in English and Thai
• Strong leadership skill, management principles, decisive, flexible, and innovative thinker.
• Competent in setting direction and maintaining focus on School mission and vision.
• Fluent in English
• Able to work in upcountry