Teach English in Saudi Arabia
CITY: Riyadh, Jeddah, Al-Khobar – Saudi Arabia
START DATE: Immediate
SALARY: 3000 – 3800
• 22-25 Hours Classroom Teaching
• Evaluation of Student Work
• Mentoring And Advising Students
• Undertaking Professional Activities
• Coordinating Student Activities
• Preparation of Lessons
• Marking Of Homework and Class Work.
• Preparation, Administration and Marking of Placement, Progress and Achievement Tests.
• Assessment and Reporting Of Student Performance.
• Development of Supplementary Materials for Core Syllabuses or For Special Courses.
• Attending Staff Meetings 0r Workshops Arranged By Senior Staff.
• Assisting With the Running 0f Public Examinations.
• Playing A Full and Active Part in the Life Of The University/Organization
• Passport Copy
• Educational Certificates (BA Diploma, MA Diploma)
• ESL Teaching Certification Certificate
• Experience/Reference Letters
ATTN: Dr. Cara Watson