Teach English in Saudi Arabia
START DATE: Wednesday, 14 November 2012, at 1:43 p.m.
SALARY: 30,000 – 55,000 US$ salary p/a
– one year renewable contract
– prepaid flight from country of origin to Riyadh
– Employment Visa
– 30,000 – 55,000 US$ salary p/a
– end-of-contract bonus
– rentfree accommodation + utilities
– medical insurance
– transport to and from work
– approx. 8 weeks paid holidays p/a
– cellphone + laptop
– a BA degree
– a year or so teaching experience
– a tefl,tesol, CELTA cerificate, 120 hours, NOT online, 60 hours is ok if you
have done 2 – 3 years of classroom teaching.
You must be…
– a NATIVE speaker and passportholder of the UK/US/Canada/Australia/New
Experience in the Middle East is a plus.
Other Essentials are: being student centered, patient, culturally sensitive, creative and you must have a sense of humour. We are not looking for lecturers who routinely do their performance from behind their desks, we are looking for instructors who actively engage in inspiring learning activities with and for the learners, young female adults who are keen to master the English language.
If you are interested in joining the team at our Academy, and you meet the above requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to email@example.com, NO other documents PLEASE.