Teach English in Chile
CITY: Puerto Varas
SALARY: $220 000 CLP of Salary
Idiomas Sin Fronteras is a language school hidden in the heart of the Lake District, at the gateway to the Chilean Patagonia.
Idiomas Sin Fronteras is currently looking for English Teachers to work in our school in Puerto Varas.
Offers you a unique opportunity to take a deeper and personal dive into South America, to share your life experience with Chilean people, to get to know their traditions and customs, and finally, to be a part of a great and unforgettable adventure combining working and exploring breathtaking Chilean landscapes painted with volcanoes and lakes.
– A job contract from 6 months up to one year
– 40 working hours a week (including up to 25 teaching hours).
– Free accommodation in a beautiful, old, colonial house with access to all the facilities, wi-fi included
– $220 000 CLP of Salary
– If you complete the 9 months, we cover the half of your return ticket
– Health insurance as part of the Chilean national system
We provide our teachers with all the teaching material needed.
– Open-minded, Enthusiastic, Sociable, Creative, Proactive and Versatile Personality
– Good Communicative skills
– English teaching certificates or/and teaching experience
If you are interested in our offer, do not hesitate to contact us.
Enjoy an extraordinary and unforgettable experience in the heart of Chile.