Teach English in Korea
CITY: Busan, Daeyon , Daegu, Seoul, Gangnam, Jongno, Shinchon
START DATE: Busan: YBM Busan – January 2013, YBM Daeyon – February 2013 Daegu: YBM Premier Dongseungro – December Seoul: YBM English One-to-One Gangnam – October/November, YBM Premier Gangnam – November 2012-February 2013, YBM-ELS Jongno – December, YBM Premier Jongno – January 2013, YBM-ELS Gangnam – January 2013, YBM Shinchon – January 2013
SALARY: Base salary up to 2.5 million won per month (depending on qualifications) ** Possibility to make over 3.0 million won with overtime **
Six 50-minute classes per day, 25 teaching hours per week
1. PREPAID round trip airfare.
2. Key money for housing PLUS monthly housing allowance.
3. Employer contributions to medical Insurance and national pension plans.
4. Severance bonus equal to one month’s salary + performance bonuses.
5. Minimum of 10 days paid vacation + Korean National Holidays
6. 50% tuition reduction on YBM Korean, YBM Japanese, or YBM Chinese language classes.
7. Visa processing costs reimbursed.
1. Undergraduate degree (graduate and professional degrees will be given preference).
2. Formal EFL teaching experience with adult learners, and/or TESOL, CELTA, TEFL certification.
3. Applicants meeting the aforementioned requirements and currently residing in Korea will be given preference.
To apply for the above positions, email the following documents to the national academic director for YBM Language Institutes at firstname.lastname@example.org :
1. Cover letter & resume (including contact information, educational/employment history, and employment references).
2. Scanned copies of your passport information page, apostilled federal-level criminal record check**, and apostilled university diploma (regardless of current visa status, for Ministry of Education registration).
3. Scanned copy (front and back) of Alien Registration Card, if currently residing in Korea
4. Recent photo.
5. Indication of preferred starting dates and locations (see above listings).
No interviews will be scheduled unless all the documents are submitted.
*** Applicants for Busan positions must have two original copies of their criminal records check (one for the Immigration Bureau and the other for the local office of the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology).