Teach English in Korea
CITY: Various locations in Korea
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY: Base salary up to 2.5 million won per month (depending on qualifications)
Six 50-minute classes per day, 25 teaching hours per week
1. PREPAID Round trip airfare.
2. Key money for housing PLUS monthly housing allowance.
3. Employer contributions to medical Insurance and national pension plans.
4. Severance bonus equal to one month’s salary + bi-monthly performance bonuses.
5. Minimum of 10 days paid vacation + Korean National Holidays
6. 50% tuition reduction on YBM Korean, YBM Japanese, or YBM Chinese language classes.
7. Visa processing costs reimbursed.
1. Undergraduate degree (graduate and professional degrees will be given preference).
2. Formal EFL teaching experience with adult learners, and/or TESOL, CELTA, TEFL certification.
3. Applicants meeting the aforementioned requirements and currently residing in Korea will be given preference.
To apply for the above positions, email the following documents to the national academic director for YBM Language Institutes at firstname.lastname@example.org :
1. Cover letter & resume (including contact information, educational/employment history, and employment references).
2. Scanned copies of your passport information page, apostilled federal-level criminal record check, and apostilled university diploma (regardless of current visa status, for Ministry of Education registration).
3. Scanned copy (front and back) of Alien Registration Card, if residing in Korea.
4. Recent photo.
5. Indication of preferred starting dates and locations (see above listings).