Teach English in Korea
CITY: Daechi-dong, Gangnam in Seoul
START DATE: March, 2013
– Age group: Kindergarten & Elementary
– Working hours : 1)09:00am-06:50pm(Mon, Wed, Fri)
C. Documents necessary
1. A Copy of Bachelor¡¯s Diploma with Apostille stamp
2. Original Sealed Transcripts(2 sets-when you have an interview at a consulate you might need one more set)
3. A National Level Criminal Record Check with apostille stamp
4. Two Letters of Recommendation from old employer on teaching field/ Academic/professional Sources)
5. Korean Criminal Record Check (only for applicants applying from within Korea
6. Teaching Certificate or Certification (TEFL or TESOL 100+hours, Teacher¡¯s Certificate)
7. 4 recent passport-sized color photos
8. photocopy of passport valid for 6 month at least
9. Proof of your teaching experience issued by an Education board.
D. How to apply
Please email your CV(Microsoft word format), recent photo at email@example.com
Also, answer on following information in your email.
1. Date of Birth
3. Contact number
4. Desired start of job
5. ESL Teaching Experience, if any.
6. Teaching certificate(ie. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA)/hours completed.
7. Best time to have an interview (Tell us the local time in Korea)
8. Documents prepared already if not by when.