Teach English in Korea
CITY: SUJI, Yongin
START DATE: July 2013
SALARY: 2.1 to 2.5 million won
30 teaching hours per week (Monday through Friday)
– No Saturdays and no split shifts.
– Teachers must come to work by 2 p.m. Classes start at 4 p.m. and the last class ends at 10 p.m.
– Students range from elementary to high school (No kindergarten or nursery)
– 14 students max. per class
– Teachers have their own classrooms
– Structured and set curriculum
– Native English speakers with E2, F2 or F4 visa status
– First time E2 visa applicants must have/be in the process of obtaining their E2 visa documents
– Teachers already in Korea a plus!
– Minimum of a B.A degree
– Teaching experience not a requirement but preferred
– Enthusiastic, friendly, culturally sensitive, hard-working, and professional
– Team oriented and have a love of children