Teach English in Kazakhstan
CITY: Astana (North Kazakhstan)
START DATE: March, 2013
Salam Study Educational Services was founded to offer specialized, tailor-made and individualized language classes for students eager to learn English. We at Salam Study believe that education with top-notch professionals is priceless.
Salam Study is looking for 4 teachers for Feb / Mar start
If you are looking for something different or a chance to enjoy Asia, a modern and growing city on the plains of north Kazakhstan, Astana is an exciting and attractive place to start.
You can live comfortably for (U.S. $400) a month, although many locals spend much less. There’s a wide range of food options: a meal of dumplings costs about ($1.25) and a high-end American BBQ buffet is around ($10). Most popular, though, are mid-range restaurants that feature cuisine from all over Kazakhstan, where dishes cost ($2.50–$3.75).
Are you looking to make a difference? Do you enjoy a challenge? If you are an energetic person with the desire to impact the lives of young people, this is the job for you!
* Competitive Salary
* Return Flight (Only if contract of minimum 12months)
* Maximum: 36 hrs per week
* Full working visa.
* Age: 25-35 (Preferably Male)
* Free Accommodation
—The ideal candidate should—
* English Language and a certificate level EFL qualification (i.e. a CELTA or equivalent) TEFL/TESOL Cert
* Candidates must have a Bachelors degree or PGCE, PGDE or Bachelors of Education or equivalent.
* Nationality: Preferably from USA/UK/Canada/Australia/New Zealand or Ireland
* Candidates should have 2 years of recent experience teaching in a regular classroom environment.
* Candidates should be a native English speaker with high levels of English proficiency, both written and oral
Contact Michael on email@example.com