Teach English in Vietnam
CITY: Ho Chi Minh, Bien Hoa, Hanoi
START DATE: October 2012
SALARY: • Based on qualifications and experience the net pay is US$16- $20 per hour. Compass Education organises the payment of income tax (Competitive Salary)
• Teachers are given 25-30 hours work a week ( flexible)
• Assistance is provided in the application of a working permit.
• Annual bonuses are given to teachers with outstanding teaching performance.
• Extra payment is given to teachers for participating in extra-curriculum activities such as culturally orientated events.
• Initial training is given plus training workshops are conducted twice a year.
• Native English speaker
• English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent).
• Bachelor’s degree
• A police background clearance from your home country.
• A visa for initial entry into Vietnam.
• Experience in teaching primary school is advanced