The Republic of Georgia, Nationwide
Apply with Reach To Teach any time between now and August 15th, 2012 for our short-term teaching contracts with the Ministry of Education in Georgia, Eastern Europe. These contracts end on December 22nd, 2012, just in time for the Christmas holidays!
We have a limited number of these contracts available. Our positions are being offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
What’s more, your flights to and from Georgia are paid up front! There are no up-front costs to participate in this program, other than the $20USD you need to spend on your background check.
Teaching English in Georgia is a tremendous experience. Your students, the culture, exotic food, your Georgian peers, the language, and travel options all combine to make for an incredible opportunity.
Volunteer English Teachers receive the following benefits:
– A selection of well respected and good schools with a strong track record
– A monthly stipend of 500 Georgian Lari (approximately 0 USD)
– Free round-trip airfare to Georgia and back to your home country
– Living accommodations with a Georgian family
– Medical insurance
– A safe living and working environment
– Proper working visa, work papers, insurance, etc
– There is no fee to participate in the our program
– One week of language and intercultural training classes
– A college or university degree
– You must speak English fluently
– American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, and South African residents are preferred, but Reach To Teach will consider applicants from all over the world who speak English fluently
– Complete a medical assessment form that attests to your good health
– Complete an online background check. (You can get your results back within 2-3 days)
– Teaching experience is not required
– You must be under 55 years of age
– A love for children of all ages and abilities
– Energy and enthusiasm…of course!
Why Reach To Teach?
At Reach To Teach we believe in giving each of our teachers direct, personal attention, just as we hope you will give your students! We understand the world of ESL and we care about our teachers and their students. You will receive ongoing support from us up until your placement and it doesn’t stop there.
Reach To Teach is here to help you through your year of cultural challenges and adventures. To find more information about Reach To Teach and the many services we offer please visit our friendly and informative website: http://www.reachtoteachrecruiting.com
How to apply to Reach To Teach!
– Please prepare your teaching resume, a cover letter attesting to your desire to teach in Georgia, and recent photo and upload it through our application form on the Reach To Teach web site.
– Visit our website to access and complete our application form:
We look forward to hearing from you!