Teach English in Vietnam
CITY: Central Vietnam
START DATE: Immediate Openings
SALARY: Attractive Salary which will be enough to cover the expenses and put away for savings
If you really enjoy teaching kids, want to live in a clean city by the ocean, learn about and explore the beauty of Vietnam and gain more teaching experience in a professional and most supportive working environment, consider teaching at Fisher’s SuperKids – a leading English school currently an English program provider for the US Department of State’s Access program in Danang, Vietnam.
02 immediate openings are available for teachers, preferably from North America, with experience in teaching kids 4-6 and 7-12 years old. Standard contracts are for 12 months. We offer a competitive package and provide great support professionally, logistically and personally to make your experience most memorable.
A leading English center in central Vietnam, Fisher’s SuperKids specializes in English programs for children. We thrive to provide an environment of positive influence, quality, happiness, love and growth for students, teachers and staff. Students at Fisher’s SuperKids also have many opportunities to develop character and life skills through a variety of extracurricular activities such as field trips, summer camps and other events held throughout the year.
Small class sizes, well-equipped classrooms, motivated students and great support, both professional and personal, from Vietnamese staff make us stand out from other schools. Teachers and staff also have several opportunities throughout the year to do fun things together for relaxation and get involved in charitable and educational activities in support of underprivileged students.
The fact that the US State Department chose Fisher’s SuperKids instead of other corporate schools in the city to implement the Access Microscholarship English Program for underprivileged students in Central Vietnam speaks for our quality and reputation.
WHAT WORKING AT FISHER’S SUPERKIDS MEANS FOR YOU:
– We offer a unique working environment that helps you grow professionally as a teacher and feel satisfied as you see the impacts of your teaching.
– We provide lots of logistical, professional and personal support for teachers.
– We are a leading and most reputable school in English programs for children in central Vietnam.
– We pay teachers enough to cover the expenses and put away for savings.
– The management team has a combined 30 years of experience in teaching English as a second language and can provide lots of professional support for teachers.
– We care a lot about our students and place a great emphasis on developing good character and confidence for our students as well. This is one reason why the US State Department and Consulate General chose us to implement the special program for underprivileged Vietnamese students.
– We are professional while maintaining a very supportive and friendly work environment.
– We provide the best support system with the smallest class size.
– We provide opportunities for teachers to make a difference in the students’ lives and help them become successful, as well as opportunities for charity work.
– We are committed to fulfilling contractual terms and are truthful in dealing with teachers, parents and students.
– We provide professional development support and training as well as teachers and staff retreats.
– We provide personal support and opportunities for fun and relaxation.
– Authenticated university diploma
– TESOL certificate or equivalent
– Two letters of recommendation
– Clean criminal background check by local or state police department
Applicants meeting the requirements may send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com