Teach English in Vietnam
START DATE: 2014
Teaching kids between 4-17 years old
Standard contracts are for 12 months
– We have one of the finest and most pristine beaches in the world as voted by Forbes Magazine.
– Opportunities to travel with easy access to many popular world heritage sites such as the Imperial city of Hue, ancient town Hoi An, My Son Holy Land and the Cham Islands (great for scuba diving and snorkeling) as well as neighboring countries including Laos, Thailand, Cambodia and China.
– Lots of places of interest to explore
– Low cost of living with a more relaxing pace of life.
– Great local foods as well as international cuisine including Thai, Indian, Korean, Japanese, Italian and Western dishes.
– Good environment and high security
– Networking and fellowship opportunities with like-minded expats and locals.
– Bachelor’s degree
– TESOL certificate or equivalent
– Clean criminal background check
Please be sure to include a cover letter, resume and two letters of recommendation.
Send your application to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org