Teach English in Taiwan
CITY: Hsin-Chu city
Native English teacher required teaching children.
We are a small independent, non commercial school. My Taiwanese wife, and myself (British) have owned and managed our school for more than 25 years. We are certified teachers and have a curriculum that we have both taught and developed. Besides a caring environment for students and teachers, we also provide a well-organized support system.
(1) Above average wages and conditions.
(2) One month training. (if required)
(3) Airfare compensation
(4) Paid holidays
(5) Work visa, national health care.
(6) Free airport pick up.
(7) Accommodation assistance.
We will require:
(1) Teaching/coaching experience/EFL qualifications.
(2) Minimum one year commitment.
(3) Reference letters.
(4) Recognized university degree.
(6) Letter of introduction.
(7) A genuine desire to teach EFL.
(8) Ability to converse in Chinese an advantage.
For additional information and correspondence contact; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address your letters to Michael Weatherley.
Include: (a) Proposed start date (b) Nationality (c) Resume/CV (d) Recent photograph and pertinent information about yourself.