Teach English in Taiwan
CITY: Various cities
START DATE: February 2013
Full-time teaching roles for 2013 in public government and private schools available in Taiwan now!
We need K-12 certified teachers for levels G1-12. Certified English, Art, Drama, P.E., Music, Social Studies, History teachers, (any subject endorsements are welcome) send out your application today !
School Type: Public Schools and Private Academy
Accredited by Department of Education (MOE)
When Required: Until Filled
Position Title: EFL Teacher
Contract term : Full time Around one year, renewable
Student Level: K12 Elementary/Junior High/High School
Class description: G1-12, 25 – 40 students per class
Curriculum: scenario teaching, practical conversation, ESL (collaborating teaching involved) or Subjects or flexible, (in accordance with school)
Mon- Fri , 8:00am 4:00pm, 20-25 class weekly,
40-50 min per class (vary in accordance with school)
SALARY AND BENEFITS
1) Salary : NT$70,895 (PhD), NT$67,925 (MA), NT$60,890 (BA)/month.
2) Monthly housing subsidy : NT$5000/mo, for single teacher
NT$10,000/mo for a teacher with dependent/s (conditional in accordance with school)
3) Evaluation and Performance bonus : Around one month salary by proportion of actual working months (conditional in accordance with school)
4) Airfare reimbursement: Round trip 40000 80000 NTD (conditional in accordance with school)
5) Paid vacation: Summer and Winter, (conditional in accordance with school)
6) Labor and health insurance Available
7) Work permit & alien resident visa (ARC): school will help you apply for it.
8) Free Airport pick-up
9) Will assist to find accommodation
1) English native speaker
2) 4 years of Bachelor’s degree (minimum)
3) U.S.A., U.K., CA, AU, NZ, SA, IRE passport holder
4) Certified teacher with teaching license/teacher registration certificate – for public school system
5) Marriage ARC/Permanent ARC/sub-teaching certificate holders are also welcome to apply.
Will be provided to qualified teachers who submitted COPY of the following requirements:
1) updated CV ( with photo, D.O.B., Nationality & Date of Availability info )
2) degree certificate
3) teacher registration certificate/teacher license/MARC/APRC
If interested, please contact : Mae San at recruit02(at)de-wey.com.tw