Teach English in Mongolia
START DATE: ASAP
Teachers Salary Package includes:
* Competitive salary paid in USD or local currency
* Single Air Ticket home
* Fully furnished housing within walking distance to work
* 10 days paid vacation plus 10 days paid National Holiday
* Longer term Contracts
* International Community of Native ESL teachers employed by SES
* Modern purpose built learning environments
You will be capable of teaching international students of mixed ages to a high level of language proficiency. You will be enthusiastic, be open to learning new teaching techniques, be flexible and motivated. You may young or mature but not retired, with initiative to perform the task in hand in a professional manner. You will be of reasonable health. You will be a professional trainer, with leadership qualities. You will be able to start immediately, or very soon.
Able to commit to and fulfill a one year contract
Able to provide two academic or professional referees
Reasonably healthy without need of medication
Young professionals or newly qualified trainees.
submit a short letter of introduction to Andrew Orgill and email it to email@example.com, requesting an application pack which includes further details, together with your curriculum vitae and other documents required for international employment.