Teach English in Libya
Certified Teachers Required! NET Canadians preferred but will consider other NETs.
Canadian International Children’s School in North Africa!
An exciting opportunity awaits the right Canadian teachers!
– Early Childhood Service, J & S Kindergarten, Grades 1-7
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time (1 year contract)
– Tax free, US Dollars / Funds Income
– Round trip airfare once a year for the teacher and 50% for dependents.
– Full Housing paid (furnished accommodation with WIFI)
– Settling in allowance
– Full health insurance includes dental and eye care benefits
– 30 days paid vacation period with all Canadian and local country
vacations fully paid
– Fees converge of work permit and immigration process.
– 50% tuition reduction for dependent children.
Required Credentials: Teaching Certificate
Experience: 3 years or more is asset, but new teachers will be considered
Languages: Fluent in English, Read English, Write English. Bilingual
(French / English) is asset
Specific Skills: Teach students using lessons, discussions,
audio-visual presentations and field trips. Prepare, administer and
correct tests. Identify children’s individual learning needs.
Essential Skills: Reading, Writing, Oral communication, Working with
others, Team Player, Problem solving, Critical thinking
Please send resume with photo & copy of teaching certificate via