Teach English in Honduras
START DATE: STARTING JANUARY 27th, 2014 AND ENDING ON NOVEMBER 30th, 2014
SALARY: $600 a month
1. Paid holidays, plus 2 weeks of paid vacation. (Spring Break, June)
2. Medical Emergency insurance. (up to $1000)
3. Work permit and attorney fees: Will be paid by the school
4. Free housing with utilities paid in full. (shared with other teachers) .
5. Included Internet with Wi fi in the house and at the school.
6-Free Spanish Lessons if you want to learn a second language.
7. Free lunch, Monday to Friday in the school cafeteria.
8. Free airfare.
9. Free cell phone for local calls.
10. Other income opportunities.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
1. Position: Full-time English Teacher. (USA Candidates Only)
2. Contract: 10 months, renewable based on performance.
3. Salary $600 a month. (June and November will receive a bonus equal to your monthly salary)
1. Must be a NATIVE SPEAKER OF English.
2. University degree: Associates or bachelor.
3. Should have adequate teaching experience in the ESL industry.
4. Must be healthy physically and mentally, no visible tattoos or piercing.
PLEASE SEND RESUME AND 2 PHOTOS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org