Teach English in Ecuador
SALARY: US $1000 (tax free)
Duties will include;
• providing physical, emotional and spiritual care to children aged 0 -6
• coordinating play for children in a range of settings
• supporting carers in the parenting of their children
• developing play as a means of communicating information to children, to distract them during unpleasant procedures and to maintain their stage of development during illness or stress
• maintaining the environment in a child friendly manner
• maintaining toys and play equipment
• finding ways to stimulate children particularly those with special and sensory needs
• attending meetings
• maintaining records
a visa, and free accommodation in return for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. There will be a $2500 bonus for completion of the two year contract and the option to work paid overtime.
The cost of living in Ecuador is relatively low and you will probably be able to save at least 50% of your income if you are not extravagant or wasteful.
Successful candidates must have one or more of the following child care qualifications or similar:
• CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Child Care and Education
• BTEC National Diploma in Children’s Care, Learning and Development
• NVQ Level 3 in Children’s Care, Learning and Development.
end CV and letter of application to John Warren email@example.com