Teach English in Sudan
START DATE: September 2012 ( Two year Contract)
SALARY: Based on degree and experience starting from $1200 monthly.
* Lead a group of up to 24 preschool learners (ages 2.5 to 5) in educational activities in a full-day preschool from Sunday to Thursday.
* Work with a Kibeida International Schools assistant teacher to provide creative and stimulating activities based on larger learning goals that are outlined in the school’s curriculum.
* Participate in extracurricular and community-based activities as representatives of the school.
* Host at least one after-school club which meets once per week for one hour.
* Free housing at the school with basic furnishings. Housing is set up for 3 teachers per apartment; each teacher has a private room and a shared living room and kitchen.
* Reimbursement for visas and expenses related to renewing visas.
* Opportunity to extend contract for the following year .
* Return tickets annually.
* Transport to and from school.
* Single Female
* Native English speaker.
* BA or BS degree (specialization in early childhood education preferred)
* Must be willing to share housing with at least one other teacher of the same sex.
* Two years contract September 2012
* Willing and able to work under pressure with different duties.