Teach English in Slovakia
START DATE: January 2013
SALARY: Starting Salary from 465 EUR/month (net salary after all taxes paid).
• Free accommodation (Home-stay).
• Medical insurance.
• Paid vacation and public holidays.
• Full assistance with your paperwork. Work permit, residency permit, bank account etc.
• Free airport pick up.
We expect from you:
• Hold an EU Passport
• To be able to teach English as a second language.
• To have friendly and dynamic personality and be a team player.
• To teach average 36 school hours/week (1 school hour = 45 minutes) in a flexible morning and evening schedule. No teaching Sundays. Saturday mornings are worked on rotation.
• To be flexible and have a sense of adventure.
• To sign a one year contract