Teach English in Australia
CITY: Sunshine Coast
START DATE: ASAP
Shamal Solutions military training consulting company requires one additional teacher to support students on the Sunshine Coast of Australia.
Applicants must have prior experience teaching IELTS or ESL. This is a combination ESL Instructor and Training-Advising-Counseling (TAC) position, which provides a much greater salary than most ESL Instructor jobs. Prior military service is a plus for this position but not required. Our English language section continues to grow in numbers to provide instruction to rotary pilots using American Headway, IELTS, DynEd and Aviation English curriculum materials.
Duties include but are not limited to: course preparation, PPP lesson plan required for each class, instructional prep per day and supervision of students.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
This position sometimes requires 24hr duty supervision with students. Private condo is provided when this duty assigned. Salary is much higher than most instructional positions due to this factor. The contract period is for one year with annual renewals.
1. Bachelor’s or higher
2. Native English speaker (Australian only)
3. Teachers should hold an ESL teaching certificate (CELTA preferable) and have at least 2 years teaching experience.
4. Applicants with certification in teaching IELTS Preparation Courses and/or several years experience in this area, military experience or aviation experience will be given priority.
5. Male applicants only
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (dr_alan @ live.com) and include the following information in the body of the email:
2. Date of birth
3. Place of birth
4. Educational background (provide copy)
5. Any additional educational certificates (provide copy)
6. Length of educational work experience
7. Military experience (if applicable)
8. Passport (provide copy)