Teach English in United States
CITY: San Diego, California
START DATE: late June, 2013
International House San Diego, the leading provider of English language instruction and cultural immersion programs to international teens in San Diego, is seeking experienced, dynamic ESL teachers for our Summer Junior Program in late June.
Schedule: 20 lessons per week, classes Monday through Friday
• Native English speaker
• Authorized to work in the U.S.
• BA in English or related field
• CELTA or TEFL Certificate
(120 hours, 6 hours observed practice)
• Six months recent ESL classroom teaching experience
• Experience teaching a variety of levels
• Experience teaching young learners (aged 12-17) preferred
• Experience teaching English overseas
• Experience teaching exam classes (IELTS, TOIEC, TOEFL, CAE, FCE)
Please e-mail cover letter and résumé. No phone calls please. Online TEFL certificates will not be considered. This is a temporary position with long-term potential for the right candidate.
Email – email@example.com