Teach English in Italy
START DATE: Ausgut, 2013
THE ENGLISH EXPERIENCE requires EFL teachers for summer camps 2013
The English Experience is a British Council-accredited language school based in Norwich, UK.
We require qualified English language teachers to work abroad, mainly in Italy. Courses are for young learners (ages 6-15) and run for two weeks.
The dates are as follows:
24 August – 7 September
31 August – 14 September
Flights (to and from a London airport) and full board accommodation are provided by The English Experience, as well as a competitive rate of pay.
All English Camps staff:
• must be mother-tongue speakers of English from a country which has English as its first language
• must have a British NI number and be allowed to work in the EU
• need to be able to communicate with us by email and complete the staff data form online
• will need to travel on given travel dates, normally Saturday – Saturday
• will need to make their own travel arrangements to the airport in the UK
To apply, please send your up-to-date CV and a short cover email detailing any relevant experience working with children or young people to:
The Manager of Overseas Courses at email@example.com