Teach English in Spain
START DATE: 1st July, 2013
SALARY: Salary 700€
We are urgently looking for a native English teacher ready to start on the 1st of July for at least 1 month and a half (longer contract it can be also offered).
Kedaro International is a private language school located in the south of Spain (bordering with Portugal and Seville). We work with both children and adults from Spain and also teach Spanish to people from other nationalities.
* to teach an English intensive course in the mornings (3 hours/day) and 9 hours/week in the afternons two/three days a week. No work on Fridays afternoon, Saturdays and Sundays.
* to prepare a weekly detailed lesson plan (the coordinator would give you some support if needed)
* Salary 700€
* Housing is included
* Friendly team and good working environment
* Academic support
* Special offers for Spanish Courses
* Bike (so you can discover the city, parks and even go to the beach)
* We also help to make the teachers feel at home by inviting them to parties and cultural events.
More info: www.kedaro.com www.facebook.com/kedarointernational
To apply for the positions you MUST meet the following requirements:
• Native English Speaker
• European Passport
• TESOL course or good knowledge of English grammar.
• Ready to start on 1st of July 2013.
Send your CV, cover letter and recent photo to:
Juan José Domínguez, email@example.com